Friday, August 6, 2010

Mini Monsters cartridge

Wow! I am SUPER excited right now. I just ordered the mini monsters cricut cartridge. It was a good deal and I HAD to get it. It's been teasing me all week. All of the emails I get from my favorite stores telling me to buy things. How dare them. I can't wait to get it and make some really cute cards. I will be at my friend Sandee's house tomorrow making Halloween cards hanging out with her and my sister-in-law Mandy. What an awesome day we are going to have!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun today! I got your cards that you made me and I have to Jamie you outdid yourself I love all 3 of them so much that I don't have favorite. Caden's is the newest one you made...the cupcake! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...