Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby onsie

This is the onsie I got made for my nephew Jackson to wear today to support my mother in the Colon Cancer walk. The walk was held in Dallas at White Rock Lake. There was a record number of 700 people this year. Our team raised $800 and had a great time doing this even though it was chilly this morning. Everyone has been so kind and supportive. My mother is a fighter and everyone's prayers are helping us all get through this tough time. I am SO fortunate to have so many wonderful friends and family members. I got this iron on t-shirt vinyl in glitter navy blue at http://www.craftvinyl.com/. This is a first for me. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It looks Great! I am so glad that you shared it with us. Keep sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandee. It still bring tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...