Saturday, April 2, 2011

Relax!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!! This is a perfect sunny Saturday here in Texas. I am so ready to go to the beach and soak up some rays. You know, my wrists were killing me yesterday when I got home from work. They feel GREAT today and I enjoyed a blog hop this morning and got 2 cards made. I hope you enjoy today's card and come back Monday for my 2nd card for the Fantabulous Challenge me Monday Design Team. :)

Recipe:
Life's a Beach Cartridge
DCWV and Recollections paper
White gel pen
Glam Rocks
Black and Brown chalk
Chocolate chip Stampin Up ink
Stampin Up Alphabet stamps
True Blue Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Jamie--sorry to hear your wrists were sore yesterday. I am so glad they feel better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jamie! That chair looks so inviting! Looking forward to Monday's post...this DT thing is so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was at the beach... very cute Jamie!!! Can't wait to see #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a soothing card! Great job!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! It makes me want to put my flip flops on and head to the beach.

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card - it definitely evokes your message of Relax!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...