Monday, August 15, 2011

Mojo Monday at Queen of My Craftroom - Altered Project

Happy Monday ALL!!!! Today is another challenge over at Queen of My Craftroom that we call our Mojo Monday. Come get your Mojo on and enter in an altered project. My project was done for my co-workers at work. I have been trying to get them all motivated to do an awesome job this month. I wanted to let each of them know how much the all "rocked". I hope you like my cute little project. :)




Recipe:

Sweet Treats cartridge

Recollections Paper

Stampin Up Alphabet stamps

Green, Blue and Red Ribbon

Red, Green and Blue chalk

Glue dots

Bag of rocks from Dollar Tree











2 comments:

  1. Oh my...what a super cute idea! So, so clever...I love it! I'm sure your co-workers will love them and work even harder now! A little bit of recognition goes a long ways, and this is just a really cute way to boost their morale a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I'm sure your co-workers will love them and be extra motivated. :) I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations! :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...