Sunday, October 16, 2011

JME Creations Design Team Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!! Today is my Design Teams Color Challenge project. I wanted everyone to make a project using at least, Green, Purple and Orange. I am so happy with how everyones projects turned out. Get some inspiration for some really cute Halloween projects. Please check out my girls blogs for their wonderful projects. They would LOVE to hear from you. Hope you all have a crafty day.






Recipe: Simply Charmed cartridge, Recollections paper, Cloud 9 Designs paper, Hot Rocks, White gel pen, Colorbox white ink, embossed, Hampton Art stamp for sentiment and border stamp, Purple stickles, googly eyes and CUTE ribbon.




























































5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. This guy is too cute. I love the sentiment as I have never seen it before. So glad to be on this team together :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute.love the pattern paper and colors.great cards dt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! :) he makes me smile!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous bat card!! Love the papers! Thanks for the great challenge this week!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween-thanks for all of the card inspirations! I have to try some of these ideas. Your team is fabulous-Thanks, Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...