Monday, March 12, 2012

JME Creations DT St. Patty's Day Projects

We are back again to show off our St. Patty's Day projects as a team.  There isn't a lot of cartridges with St. Patty's day items but that is NOT going to stop me from creating something cute and using my new St. Patty's Day stamps.  As a matter of fact, you NEED to leave me a comment with your email BECAUSE, I feel like giving away one of my new stamp sets.  If you win, you can pick out of the 4 sets that I have. Tell everyone you know.  It's as easy as that.  Now here we are with the projects.  :)

 Recipe:
Robotz cricut cartridge
DCWV Paper
Recollections Paper
Green Ribbon
Hot Rocks
Green Chalk
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder
Green Stickles
JME Creations Go Green Stamp Set


















8 comments:

  1. Oh WOW what cute projects!! Love it:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects DT!! Thanks for the inspiration. -tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls you did a fantastic job!! I still can't find my camera charger. :( And the sad thing is I actually had my project done last week. LOL. Sue ~ I have always wanted to know how to make a word book. I think I might give it a try in a few weeks. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a pretty awesome team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects by everyone! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome projects. love your stamp.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com
    craftingwithblue@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. who knew st patty's day cards could be so cute?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...