Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dad's Christmas Cards





I was VERY busy today. My Dad had asked if I could make him some cards to send out this year. A few days later, he said he was coming to pick them up today. In a panic mode, I sat down in my craft room and got busy. I had no idea what I was doing and this is what I came up with. I really love them all. I use all of my new DCWV paper and my recollections paper. I used the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge for the ornaments, the stocking and the candy cane. I used my white gel pen and my silver gel pen to add some details. I used the Cuttlebug Christmas tree embossing folder and the Quickutz snowflake embossing folder. I was so happy to see my Dad today and he loved these cards. I am SO ready to enter one of these cards in to the Cooking with Cricut Holiday Blog Hop. This is an awesome blog hop with fabulous giveways and getting to see everyone else's projects. Check it out at http://cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-blog-hop-day1.html
I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I did making them today.

Jamie

5 comments:

  1. These are very cute. I am so glad that you were able to get them done. I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandee! Yes, I am SO proud of myself for getting these done. Just thinking about my invites now. I am having a terrific weekend. Hope you are doing the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are sooo cute!! Don't you just love Simply Charmed??? Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super cute!! Very cute cartridge you used!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. jamie,
    what an awesome way to pull off some amazing cards!!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut challenge.

    -- dalis
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...