Monday, January 3, 2011

Turtle Card


Here is my cute little turtle card. I made this one last night after a very long weekend. I thank my brother for sending me a picture of the sunrise Sunday morning to help inspire me to make this card. I LOVE the beach SO much and I just had to make this turtle. I cut the turtle out at 3 1/2 inches on my Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. The frame for this card has waves on it. I cut out the waves on two frames to make one solid wave and added it to the bottom of my card. I chalked around my seashells, used glossy accent on the bubbles and stickled my little friend here. I hope you all can find something to cut out from your Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I would love to see them if you feel like making something. Here is the recipe for the card:
DCWV texture paper
recollection paper
craft paper
Martha Stewart pigment ink
Stickles - Patina
White gel pen
dark brown Color Chalk
Glossy accent
Dots stamp by Judith
Happy Monday everyone! Big thanks to Kassidy at Inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com. I am so proud to be a part of her Winter Design team. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...