Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bubba's Beer Mug

This was my Christmas Eve night project. I used my Make the Cut program that I am not very good at yet and just typed out Bubbas Beer. I cut it out on vinyl and pulled the letters out, leaving the other part as my stencil. I had my husband put it on transfer tape for me. Then I put it on the mug and rubbed it to get all the air bubbles out and to make sure it was on the mug really good. Then I pulled off the transfer tape and my stencil was stuck to the mug. I took my etching cream and put it over the letters. You have to put it on there pretty thick. You wait about a minute and then wash it off. I dried it and pulled the stencil off. It was like magic. The letters were etched and it turned out SO good. I could not wait to give this to my brother. He really liked it. I will have to make him a Texas Longhorn next time.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...