Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday Banner


This is the birthday banner I made for my good friend Lani (Lonnie). Today is her brithday and I hope she likes this banner. She loves the color purple and she loves tinkerbell. I can't wait to see her face and see how happy she is today.

Recipe for this banner:
Storybook cartridge
Disney Classic cartridge
Paper: Stampin Up, Recollections, K & Co.
Glam Rocks
Ribbon
Stickles
Black gelly roll pen

Happy Thursday everyone. Sorry, I have not posted anything all week. I have been working overtime and I have had so many things to do around the house that I have neglected lately. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Jamie, that banner is so pretty. What a sweet friend you are, I bet she loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! She did and is going to keep it up at work all year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i googled tinkerbell birthday banners and yours was one of the many that came up and i just fell in love with it...im making my daughter her 3yr bday party and imma crafty mom and am trying to make every decoration myself :/ and i was wondering what the font of your lettering is called..i really love it! and am trying to find something similar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...