Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ice cream sundae

I just got done making this sweet card for my dear friend Lani. This was a fun card to make and made me think of a tasty sundae. I am going to give this to her on Monday for Valentines. She really loves all the cards I make for her. And at least red is ONE of her favorite colors. :)

Recipe:
Nifty Fifties Cartridge
Paper: Stampin Up, Recollections
White gel pen
Red and Pink Ribbon
Dots stamp by Stamps by Judith
Chalk: Red lipstick
Red & Cinnamon stickles
Hot Rocks
Glossy accents
Friends 4ever foam sticker

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, Jamie! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card!! You have lots of cute creations.
    I am now your latest Follower :o)

    if you get a chance, stop by and visit me
    http://paperhoot.blogspot.com/

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...