Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Award :)


Thanks Lisa!!!!!! This is VERY cool! I love visiting your blog too! http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/ ALSO, Cheryl at http://thecraftnut32.blogspot.com/ gave me the same award! Thank you so much Cheryl!!!!

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Send this to 15 bloggers

7 things about me:

1. I work for Harley-Davidson full time.
2. I have been married for almost 6 years.
3. My dogs Lucky and Dallas mean the world to me.
4. I love reading and I am enjoying my Nook (e-reader)
5. I am obsessed with nail polish.
6. I am a daydreamer.
7. I LOVE being creative, but you might already know that. :)

15 Blogs that I love to visit (but I really like visiting way more than that)


Please check out all these fabulous blogs! You will NOT be disappointed. :) Thank you again Lisa and Cheryl for this award. Have a great week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Jamie thank you so very much. I will blog about this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!! You passed it onto some amazing crafters!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...