Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Here is the first card I have made this year for St. Patrick's Day. I don't know if I will get any more made with everything that I have going on. It's already a busy month and I will have a lot of projects posted for both of my design teams that I am SO happy to be a part of. This card was really simple and easy to make. I hope this will inspire you to make something. Also, I will have my FIRST project up Monday, March 7th for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. You will have to check out the design teams projects. Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Recipe:
Recollections, Stampin Up and DCWV Paper
Fiskar scallop border punch
Storybook cartridge
Divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder
White gel pen
Black brads
Glorious green Stampin Up ink
$1 stamp from Michaels
Green glitter ribbon
Green Martha Stewart chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...