Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all fathers out there today! I am going to dinner with my Dad, brother, sister-in-law, sister, nephew and hubby this afternoon and I am SO looking forward to it. I am so thankful for having such a great Dad and for all that he has done for me. It will be a great day hanging out with my Dad and my family. I do wish my father-in-law was still here today so that we could spend time with him. We miss him and love him very much.

I hope you like the card I made for my Dad and hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day!

Recipe:
3 Birds on Parade Cartridge
K & Company Paper
Recollections Paper
I-Top Brad
White Gel pen
Swiss Dots embossing folder
Blue colorbox chalk
Yellow and Diamond Stickles
Inkadinkado Clear Stamp
#41 for Nowitzki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...