Friday, June 17, 2011

Kassidy's Birthday Bash Day - Layout project




It's another day of Kassidy's Birthday Bash over at Inking it Up Crazy. She asked a few of us to make a layout project. So, be sure to check out her blog to see what she will be giving away!!!!



This is my big, spoiled, baby dog Lucky. He loves to sleep on pillows. Lucky will be 7 years old in September. My sister brought him home when he was just a puppy and hid him in her closet so our Mom wouldn't find out. The first time I held him in my arms, I fell in love with him. When my sister stopped paying attention to him, my Mom tried to take care of him, while I moved out into my own house. Not much later, Mom brought him over to come live with me. He has been the best dog I have ever had. He is so smart too. He is part sheltie and part collie (we think). I could not imagine my live without him. I hope you like my spoiled baby layout. Happy Friday everyone!!!!



Recipe:

Recollection Paper

Pattern Paper (but not sure where I got it)

Divine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder

Glam Rocks

Baker's Twine in Black and White

Create a Critter Cartridge

Storybook Cartridge

Lucky paper die cut from St. Patty's Day

I link up my layout over at You Had Me at Craft. :)

BLOG TITLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...