Thursday, June 21, 2012

Woot Woot!!!

Hi!!!  I decided to get a little crafty tonight since I am WIDE awake!  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.  I realized I hadn't tried out my new cartridge that I got for $25 on ebay!  What a steal.  :)  The Wild Card 2 cartridge is SO adorable and has so many items to cut out.  I might even like this one better than the first one.

I was able to use my Spring Time stamp set on this card too!  So, I may be giving away that stamp set this weekend at the Red, White & Blue Blog Hop, June 23rd and 24th.  Wink, Wink!!!

Happy crafting my talented friends.  :)

Wild Card 2 cartridge
Recollections paper
Stampin' Up paper
Magenta Stickles
Flower
White pigment ink
Clear embossing powder
JME Creations Spring Time stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...