Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Work in Progress - Online Store

Hello everyone!  I have been working on my website for awhile, but life has just been crazy lately.  I know that can happen to us all. 

But anyway, I would for you to come check it out.  I have my stamps that I am selling listed on my site for now.  You can purchase them there anytime.  I would love to get some more stamps going too for the holidays coming up later this year.  So, PLEASE spread the word for me.  I need all the luck I can get.  I am going to be adding some bracelets that I make and possibly some cards and a few other things I am thinking about adding.  I will gladly take any suggestions too. 

So, here is the website: http://toadilyjmecreations.com/Stamps.html

It feels incredible to almost be in reach of my dreams. 

OH, and don't forget.....I will be in another blog hop this weekend, the 23rd and 24th showing off my Red, White and Blue project.  And of course, it wouldn't be perfect without some blog candy.  So, stayed tuned. 

EEK!   So excited.  Talk to you later!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...