Tuesday, February 28, 2012

JME Creations DT Butterfly Projects

We made it through Monday, YAY!!!  So, hello Tuesday.  My DT and I decided to put together a little butterfly project for you all.  They all turned out really great.  And as I have said before, I really enjoy this team.  I am very flexible with them all and everyone is so very sweet.  We are a laid back kind of team.  We joke around with each other and laugh at each other.  I feel like I have known them all for years and maybe one day I can meet them all.  There is nothing like having crafty design team sisters.  We are miles apart but we are always there for each other.  :)  So, take a peek at these projects and remember to stop by these ladies blogs and leave them some sweet comments.  They really deserve it.

Recipe:
Live Simply Cartridge
DCWV paper
Recollection Paper
Baker's Twine
White gel pen
Hot Rocks
Blue Chalk
JME Creations Birthday Wishes stamp set







Lisa 





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...