Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty Bracelets

Yep, it's Monday!  Back to work and I already dread the busy day.  But, at least I know it will go by fast.  I just wanted to share with you 2 bracelets I got made last week for some birthdays.  I got a lot of crafty things done last week but I am STILL working on my sister-in-laws baby shower cards.  I have GOT to get them finished in the next day or two.  I still can't believe I am going to have a little niece very soon.  :)   I will have to work on my next DT post for the 28th so I think I am really going to be busy ALL Monday.  It would be so much better if I could stay at home and craft all day.  :)  I will just make the best of today.  I hope you all do the same.

HUGS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...