Sunday, July 10, 2011

Enjoy your Summer Card

It's been a great summer so far! I really wanted to get a card done today but I also got a total of 5 projects done. It was a productive day for me. I hope you all have had a great weekend. I am hosting a Christmas in July blog hop on Saturday the 16th for our Inking it Up Crazy DT. Be sure to join us for the hop and check out the Christmas projects we will share with you. Also, if you want to come like my page on Facebook, here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JME-Creations/122487277837879 :)

Recipe:
Pack Your Bags cartridge
Spellbinders Scallop Squares
DCWV Tahiti Paper
Kraft Paper
Recollections Paper
Ribbon
Tempting Turquoise Stampin Up Ink
Lipstick Colorbox chalk
Platinum Stickles
Glossy Accents
Brown Martha Stewart's Flock
K Andrew Design Stamps


1 comment:

  1. Woweee--this is soooo cute Jamie! I love it! I have that cartridge and never thought of using that shape (yet). heeheee! LOVE it!!!
    Thank you SO much for showing off my stamps--you rocked it!

    Smooches,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...