Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Kim

I made this cute cupcake card for my friend Kim. Her birthday is tomorrow. We are eating at one of her favorite places to eat for dinner but NOT my favorite place at all. Red Lobster. Yuck! Well if you dont like seafood like me. But i am having the biggest margarita i have ever had. So YUM to that. I love all the bright colors on this card. I hope Kim loved the card and I hope she is having a fabulous birthday weekend. I hope you all do the same. :)


Recipe:
Birthday Bash cartridge
DCWV and Recollections paper
Houndstooth cuttlebug embossing folder
White gel pen
Hot Rocks
Turquoise, Firefly and Lavender stickles
Glossy Accents
Pink and white polka dot ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card I love the sprinkles and the background paper is awesome.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! JME you really make some beautiful cards. You are so creative. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...