Monday, July 25, 2011

FCCB Challenge Me Monday #70 - Melon Time

It's another Challenge me Monday over at FCCB! It's not my week to be one of the designers BUT, I had made this melon card recently for a color challenge that I never posted. I just wanted to put this card in the challenge and show everyone. I hope you all will join in this fabulous challenge. The winner will win a $10 gift card to Pink by Design. How awesome is that!!! Hope you like my melon card. I think it's super cute and I just wanted you all to see it and smile. Now head on over to FCCB and check out the design team members projects. We have some new designers and I am really looking forward to getting to know each of them. :)


Recipe:
Just Because cartridge
Storybook cartridge
Blue chalk
Recollections paper
DCWV paper
My Mind's Eye paper
Yellow chalk
Peach Keen face stamps
Stampin Up Alphabet stamps
White gel pen
Clear rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. I love the shape your watermelon is on and the cute smily face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jamie! Love the cheery papers and the watermelon is so cute, love the face! I'm so happy to be your fellow FCCB DT member! Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, love how you combine patterns! Your watermelon card sure made me "smile"! Great job!

    Your fellow DT gal,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute-love the face! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Jamie! I love the little face you've added - and the shape of the mat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...