Sunday, July 31, 2011

FCCB Challenge #71 Let's Be Friends

Welcome to another FCCB Challenge Me Monday!!!! I am really excited to share with you this card since it's my very first one on my new Cricut Imagine. I really have a lot to learn on this machine but I am loving it so far. This isn't my best card but I do think it's cute. I really need to keep practicing on my new machine and see what I can create. Be patient with me, hehe! Now, head on over to Fantabulous Cricut and see our awesome design team members projects.


Recipe:

Better Together Cricut Imagine Cartridge

Hot Rocks

Yellow Ribbon

White Gel Pen

Brown Chalk

Recollections paper

Inkadinkado stamp



10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image, Jamie! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card- looks very retro like the old drive in movie food snack bar commercials (am I dating myself?) :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is just so, so cute! I really need to work with my Imagine more, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see your card as I just ordered an Imagine with my rewards points. I love this card and it is definitely great for friends. So happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable!! Glad to see you working that imagine! Stunning!! Love ya :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEK! Love this card! The bread and butter make me smile. You're doing great with your Imagine -- just keep creating and maybe I'll catch the Imagine bug too. :)

    Your fellow DT gal,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, Jamie! What a fun image! I really like that scalloped mat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a Super Cute Card!! I love that image!! Is perfect!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Jamie! I think you did great for recently getting your Imagine! It's a fun card, yet soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! I really need to use my Imagine more! I have been really well, how about you! P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...