Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Theme Layout Challenge

Happy Monday! It was such a busy day for me that I did not have time to post this for you all sooner. BUT, this is my first post for my new DT that I am a part of for Queen of My Craftroom. I really had fun making this layout. As some of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of the beach and love getting down to Corpus Christi, TX every summer. We may not have the BEST beaches in Texas but I don't have to leave the state to get to the beach. It's really fabulous. Of course, when I am not at the beach during the summer, I am in the pool. :) I hope you like my layout. So, head over to Queen of My Craftroom's blog and join the challenge. Can't wait to see everyone's.




Recipe:
Life's a Beach cartridge
Pack Your Bags cartridge
Storybook cartridge
DCWV Tahiti Paper
Recollections Paper
red, yellow, blue and brown Colorbox chalk
Hot Rocks by Imaginisce
white gel pen
blue Baker's Twine
Blue button by Stampin Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...